Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why I hide online a.k.a. The crazy awesomeness that is Max

"who could be better than Chris!?
BITCH
YOU IZ FUCKED UP!
Ex
bitch
HE YO EX
EX BITCH
HE IS YO EX BITCH
we are gonna hook Chris up with some california girl, who is atheist, likes sex, and is a libertarian then.
thought I might ask you first
but hey
Marissa
you go girl
Love your Ex like no other girl has before!

-a few minutes later-

I don't know
but now he [Chris] is sad
you should be ashamed
but it is OK
because you are following your heart" 

Thanks, Max.  I have never had someone curse me out, accuse me of "leading on" a good friend, and make me feel so sad in such a short period of time, while at the same time causing me to double over in uncontrollable laughter and horror.  You are truly gifted, Max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment