Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overwhelmed

Do you ever feel like there is so much to do that you can't even begin to scratch the surface?  Like you spend so much time just trying to keep up only to realize that you have already fallen behind?  That everything is rushing by you so quickly that if you even take the time to rest your eyes for a minute by the time you open them you will have missed too much to ever make up?  So many countless things to do and so very little time to accomplish them.  So much to strive for, yet you are so often left wondering how much of it you can ever really attain.  That's me right now.  Tired and slightly behind, but, at the same time, not defeated.  Just a little bit overwhelmed.  Oh!  what I wouldn't give for a good long hug, but right now I will settle for a hot shower and soft bed.  Good night, world!  May I meet you tomorrow with a little more rest, a little less to do, and a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment