Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Worthy

       
      I don't tend to write actual blog posts very often and by "actual blog posts" I mean posts about me and my life that aren't in the forms of poems or pictures or random reflections.  However, last night something happened that is deserving of a post all to itself.  This may or may not surprise you, but I'm one of those people who loves to watch random youtube videos and, even worse, likes to follow different youtubers quite religiously and by "religiously"  I refer to the fact that I check my subscription page every night before I go to bed.  Yeah, I know.  That makes me pretty weird, but the truth is?  I don't care.  In my humble opinion, youtube was a marvelous invention.  


       Anyway, back to the point.  Last night, one of the 7 youtubers I follow gave me a shout out in his most recent vlog.  This youtuber happens to be a fairly recent startup with very few viewers and even less subscriptions, but his vids are generally amusing and I was quite happy to be mentioned.  So without further ado I present a  hawaiiboyMock1 production.  If you fast forward to 9:09 you will miss a lot of epicness, but you will also be able to hear my name mentioned.  


       This is a shout out to you, !!  You rock!  :D  And to all my readers?  
Watch, comment, like, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment