Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shinyness

"I'm glad you're starting to feel better Marissa :)  You have such a shinyness-filled
personality, and it's all the more shiny when you are in high spirits! Maybe all
the extreme shine will help inspire people around you to feel better like you have for
me before ^_^" -Chris

That's an excerpt from one of the top three texts I have ever received (and definitely
the longest).  Whenever I start feeling down I just have to read that and everything
will seem a little more shiny.  <3  Besides when you remember this:

"The love of God has been poured into our hearts by his Spirit living in us, alleluia."

It's hard not to shine because we have such a gloriously shiny reason to.  We are
children of God and, believe it or not, he loves us.   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment